THIS CAR IS FOR SALE IN DAYTONA BEACH FLORIDA
1968 Plymouth Valiant body on a A body/Tube chassis. Chassis was modeled after the Petty kit car It has A body front and rear clip with tube chassis frame rails. Car will come titled (With a VIN) as a 68 Valiant. Currently making it street legal. Keep it street legal or go racing in the Southern Ground Pounders! This car was last raced in Connecticut and was brought to Florida and stored in a barn.
- 5.9 Magnum (360) engine. Converted to carburetor and points ignition. Has headers with 90 degree turn out pipes. Runs strong with no smoke!
- 3 speed manual
- 8 3/4 rear with a streetable center section. Will come with two spare sets of locked gears for the track.
- New brakes with drilled/slotted rotors. New master cylinder
- New gauges
- All new electrical system
- New Hoosier racing slicks with new 15×10 Bassett wheels
- Manual steering with a steering quickener
- Adjustable rear leaf spring setup
- Fuel cell
- Has window net and vintage race seat/belts
- Tail lights/brake lights and turn signals (currently installing the headlights)
- Still set up for circle track. I have not changed any suspension settings. Still has all of the lead bolted in.
Will come with the following spares:
Two center sections with locked gears (one is a 4.11)
A body K member with control arms
Not all images are current as I am trying to get the headlights and front TS finished up.
I am asking $5000 for the car and all included spares… BUT I am very open to negotiations!